Trip Review Package
Starting at $500
Perfect if you have booked the entire trip but just want a second set of eyes to make sure the dates make sense, nothing overlaps, or is booked incorrectly. Plus, all the information required will be put together in an easy to access, printable file.
- Compiling up to 2 weeks’ worth of confirmations into an easy to read, printable PDF so you have everything you need in one place
- Upload onto your TripIt profile and confirm the information is correct
- Trip prep checklist
- 1x up to 30min review of trip to go over anything I noticed while compiling the confirmations
Important Things to Note
- You are responsible for booking everything.
- Nothing in the itinerary is booked nor guaranteed so prices and availability may change until you have booked and confirmed the itinerary item.
- You are responsible for all costs of anything you book from the itineraries, travel insurance, and any other costs that stem from your trip.
- As the itineraries are all about customization and the items suggested are tailored to meet you needs, prices are determined by the length of the trip, difficulty of planning, and extent of our services.
- Contact us at least 90 days (roughly 3 months) prior to your departure date to start the ball rolling on the itinerary. Any trip within 90 days will be charged a rush fee of 50%.
- Additional travel days can be added at a cost of $99 per day.
- Suppliers are responsible for providing services, accurate information, and as you are booking directly with suppliers, if there are any issues you will have to contact them directly.